Tuesday, February 14, 2006

qd a razão è completamente 1a ciência à parte,
sentimentos que correm em círculos


















Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry
You don’t know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions
Oh lets go back to the start


Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles, chasing our tails,
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start

9 Comments:

Blogger V* said...

Sorrir... porque há pessoas que têm a capacidade de me fazer sorrir logo de manha!

Baci***

9:48 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger maria salpico * said...

e a mim!!!
fiquei tão sorridente!
Um dia maravilhoso para ti tb amigo!

10:18 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Ana Paulo Santos said...

Um sorriso do tamanho do mundo para os três!

Hummm! Avizinha-se uma noite próxima para ver este filme que me parece maravilhoso...

10:37 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Marco Lourenço said...

mensagens diferentes para as miudas da minha vida.
eu tenho de frisar estes versos

questions of science
science and progress
don't speak as loud as my heart

1:02 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger  said...

hi, hi, hi
eu também gostei muito.
e hoje tenho o sorriso 33.
bj

2:05 PM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:51 PM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Info about delta faucet company peak expedition convertible hat gaiter Sophos antispam

6:44 PM, February 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.impotence-7.info/mazda-miata-used-part.html doctor malpractice rating Dvd x player pro 3.0 Blackberry rim 7100t opening statement medical malpractice defense mazda rx7 stock horsepower Tampa divorce law Medical malpractice henoch schoenlein purpura 5minute forex Womans croc sandals Pugs running and pictures accountants malpractice Building video projector game shows treasure hunt

9:07 PM, March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:03 PM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home